Friday, November 19, 2010

Updates!

Wow it's been awhile since I've updated this thing. Sorry to those who don't have facebook (Stefanie) and can't see the recent things going on. So I'll try and keep this updated as much as I can!
A few fun things have happend these past couple of months that I guess are blog worthy :) My birthday was a couple of weeks ago and me and my dearest and bestest friend Bobbilee Pence went and saw our favorite country group Lady Antebellum with David Nail perfrom in Salt Lake! It was one of the funnest nights of my life!! The next day we went out with a bunch of my closest friends to Texas Roadhouse for some yummy rolls and delicious Prime Rib! and if you are wondering, yes, I did have to ride the saddle! :) After dinner we went to Miracle Bowl and continued the party there. This was probably the best birthday I've had thanks to all the wonderful people in my life! I really have some of the greatest friends that anyone could ask for! Thanks for making it so great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment