This Thanksgiving I went our to Sacramento, California with J.R. to his aunt and uncles. It was so much fun and his family is amazing! They all made me feel so welcome and right at home! The next day, me, J.R, his sister Shannon and her husband Jason went out to San Fransico for the day. We went to Union Square and attempted to go shopping but it was sooo..crazy but it was fun to see everything! We went and drove down the famous Lombard Street. It's really cool but I don't know how people could live like that so close to one another! We also went and saw the Golden Gate Bridge and the ocean! :) I had such a great time it was hard to come back to reality. It was great to finally meet more of his family and see that part of him! The Oakland Temple
JR's mom Suzanne, and his cousin Kailen, who I just adore!!
Jason and Shannon

Lombard Street



No comments:
Post a Comment