Thursday, May 20, 2010

People in my life

I was going through a bunch of quotes today and came across a view that were about friends. As I read some it made me think back about everyone who has been in my life and all the true friends that I have today. I'm so grateful to have just a select few who I can call my best friend, the ones who have truely been there for me these past months when I've needed them the most.



Alison Christian!!Bulleted List


I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me, I'd like to be the help that you've been always glad to be. I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day, as you have meant old friend of me along the way.

That quote made me think of her instantly! I'm so grateful that she is my roommate and my best friend. We have gone through a lot of the same things and help build one another up. God has blessed me with such a great person. I really don't know what I would have done without her these past couple of months. Love you Alison!

Stefanie Thacker!

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you just the way you are.

She has been one of my best friends for a long time. Since the days on playgrounds and sand boxes! She is someone I can always count on no matter what! She excepts me for who I am and the choices I make. I hope she knows how much she means to me and that I love her to death!!

Nikki Davis.

People come and go but true friendships never dies.

I've only known this girl for over a year now but she has earned a place in my life as one of my best friends. She is one of the most caring people I have ever met. I look up to her and the great life and family that she has. I hope one day to be as happily married as her and Chris are. And to have a little girl as cute as little Sophia! Thank you Nikki for the example you are to me!

God truely has blessed me with great people in my life. They all help me get through all the tough moments in my life. I know I would not be the person I am today with them. Love you all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment