On Friday the 30th a bunch of us went out to Sushi Ya in Orem, ate their delicious sushi (glad we de-virgined Kristi) and then back up to the Zerm to celebrate my birthday. It was so much fun. I'm so glad everyone was able to come up. We just hung out, Mike and Morgan got me an awesome cake, we played some games, watched some movies and stayed up late and just laughed. It was awesome. (more pictures to come :D)




Then Tuesday the 3rd, my acutal birthday, Kody came down and picked me up and told me we were going to Salt Lake and to dress normal. :) He wouldn't tell me what we were doing. He gave me the best gift. He has great taste, it couldn't have been more perfect. So we ended up going and watching the Joseph Smith movie, walked around Temple Square then back up to Heber to eat at Don Pedros. It couldn't have been a more perfect night. Kody is so good to me I couldn't ask for a better guy. This was by far the best birthday I could ever ask for for. Thanks everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment