Friday, May 8, 2009

Time Flies!

Time sure does fly when your having fun! I just finished up my Basics program in school and was able to take a week off before I go into the Masters program! Can you believe it, in only a few months little Lindsay is going to be and Esthetician :) I'm so excited. I really love this career path I've choosen! I love making people feel better about themselves by either improving their skin or just by having them come in for a relaxing time! It's very rewarding. I love what I do! :)
A little FYI we are doing our monthly specials at school and this month is any service $20.00 or more you get $10.00 off! And that is ANY DAY IN MAY! We are there Tuesday-Saturday and we start taking appointments at 1 PM-4 PM but on Saturdays we take them 9 AM-4 PM! So hurry and call and get your appointments!! LOVE YOU ALL! Thanks for coming in and supporting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment