Today at work Rachel and I were the hosts for our "Oscars" luncheon. We dressed up all fancy and were the girls interviewing everyone that walked down the red carpet into the luncheon. haha it was so much fun! Let's just say everyone was in their Zermatt finest :) Let's just say Rachel and me were ment to be on the red carpet! :) I'll have pictures coming soon, promise! Rachel won a prize in the drawing and I won a I love ZR shirt...oohh woot woot...which is like 5 times too big for me!! haha but hey I never win anything so this was great! Afterwards we went and worked out for a good 2 hours with the help of Nate showing us some good workouts! Rachel and I joined the "Biggest Winner" (Knock off of the biggest looser) at Zermatt just ya know for something to motivate us to work out! Oh man we got our butts kicked today! It's so worth it though...."nothing taste better then thin feels!" It's also good when your ex is up there because that also gives me more motivation to be like ya hmm ya i'm going to look good and you could've had this!! haha wow I'm funny! :) but seriously for some reason it does. Well I'll put up pictures soon and keep you updated on my Biggest Winner progress...I'm already starting to see more tone in my arms!! :) LOVE IT!
email me at nikkisheaj@gmail.com so i can add you on my blog. :D
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had a blog!! I'm adding yours to ours! www.hooleytime.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLove yah!