Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'M DONE!!



It's finally arrived!! My last day of school! :) Man it feels so good to be done. I graduated last Thursday. It's so weird not going to school. My life isn't so busy anymore, I actually have time to do things :) But I still freak out every morning thinking I over slept haha hope I get used to that. But that Friday i had a hands on interview up at the spa at Zermatt with Megan the supervisor and Michelle the director. I gave Megan a facial and Michelle a pedicure. They both said I did an awesome job considering I was just out of school. So I got hired :) I'm so excited!!! Not very many people can say they got a job right after they graduated! :) I have my first client on the 14th of September which I'm so stoked about. It's all finally paying off :)


Friday, me, Stefanie, Kody and Kevin all went out to celebrate at Sushi Ya and afterwards went bowling then midnight golfing. :) It was so much fun!! Sure do love spending time with them. Kody is amazing. I'm so glad he has come into my life he makes me the happiest I have been in such a long time. I'm always so glad that me and Stefanie have been hanging out again. We always have so much fun and she is such a strong girl for what she has been through. I look up to her so much. Love you Stef!!


Me & Stef before G.I. Joe

All of our Sushi!!



Me & Kody :)


No comments:

Post a Comment