On Friday I got to spend the evening with one of my favorite girls who I have missed terribly! The miss Alison Leigh Christian! We went down to Gateway and ate at Happy Sumo which was amazing! Afterwards we went and saw Confessions of a Shopaholic. We have been waiting to see this movie together ever since we saw the previews when we saw Twilight! It really made me want to go shopping but also made me realize why I don't own a credit card! haha! After trying two vending machines to get Alison a Cherry Coke to quench her thirst we decided to do one of our favorite traditions...STALKING..."I fly like paper get high like planes"...! It brought back many memories! It was so much fun being able to hang out with her again! I've missed living with her. She a great person and so much fun to be around! We always have a good time no matter what we are doing.

Saturday my hot date was Zermatt Resort and Spa! I had the privelage to work that night unfortantutly because I am one of the many singles of the front desk and volunteered. But it was totally worth it! The night turned out being one of the best nights! Everyone was so happy...hmm...give you one reason why...:) I pretty much spent the evening with my favorite boss-man checking out the two gay couples that checked in and talking to one of my ex's dad who was staying...awkward! So I would have to say from the past Valentines this one and last years were by far the best! Can't wait to see what the next one brings haha!



No comments:
Post a Comment