Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Year!!

It's a new year and a new me! :D During Christmas Break I did a lot of thinking and decided...you know I really hate doing hair! hahaha I know right...who would have thought! Those of you who know me know how much I love make up...RIGHT? So I got to thinkin', why am I doing something I hate going to everyday when I could be doing something that I'm passionate about! That's when I decided to transfer over the the Esthetics side of my school! So, sorry everyone I'm no longer in the hair department, but I can still do hair cuts on the side...;) Now you everyone can come to me for stuff like facials, waxing, mani and pedi's, eyebrow/eyelast tinting, gel toes, acrylic nails....etc. Also, I'm going to be taking a permanent make up class and will be needing 3 models! LET ME KNOW! Anyways, I've been there for 2 days and I'm already loving it! I graduate in September and plan on staying at Zermatt but working up at the Spa! So, that's my life as 2009! More exciting times to come! :D
Promise to get pictures up soon. Let the blogging begin! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment